I love Saturdays. Although I set my alarm to get up at 8:30 a.m., I didn't actually roll out of bed till 9:45, which felt amaaazzing! I had to get up early for work on Saturdays over the summer and all through high school, so I haven't really been able to sleep in on weekends for literally years. I had NO idea what I was really missing.
Here's my formal tribute to this blissful day of the week:
Spending the morning (and maybe even some of the afternoon) under the covers with the blinds drawn for the optimal "sleep-in" environment
Accepting the fact that you really should finish your paper and study for that big test, but you probably won't...
Tomorrow will still be the weekend!
Up out of bed whenever you feel like it, not because you have to
Really, need I say more? Ok, I will.
Don't forget that you have time to make yourself a yummy breakfast!
All the pretty girls on a Saturday night (song by "Fun.")
Yes, Saturdays are definitely my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment